Have u ever come across with people who think they know everything about anything? It’s really annoying and sick to be with them, especially during studies period. Laugh at people mistakes, showing all those annoying expressions when u ask questions which they already knew the answers during practical sessions and so on, are basically what u’ll experience when studying with them. Well, questions that I ask to the instructors are stupid and not quality but questions they ask are all ‘high-quality’ huh? I just wanna say, I did pay for all that, alright?!! My parents did spent a great sum of money for me to study and make sure that I understand and able to master all the skills and knowledge needed for my future medical practices okay? So, whether my questions sound stupid or really do look stupid for u all, it is absolutely NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !! I know, people like u all are gifted in studies and might not needing much effort to score in the exams and future undertakings but can’t u just be a little bit more considerate and care for people who are not as lucky as u do, for having gifted in studies? People have been putting all their efforts, heart and soul and trying out all the methods that claimed to be efficient in studies, just to ensure that they can do better in both their studies as well as in future practices. I didn’t expect much help from u guys in my studies but being kind and understanding are very much appreciate already. Laughing and teasing won’t help any parties but will absolutely hurt one’s feeling. U may be real smart here and know better than people like me but, never ever forget that : thing comes around goes around, who knows, one day u’ll have to work with people who is way brilliant than u ? I’ll pretty sure that u’ll be regretted for what u’ve did to others when u get to know how much it hurts by experience that yourself then…
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment