Time flies… It’s time for my 2nd block exam, an exam that had made me so exhausted. Of course, once again, it was due that I’ve not been studying well during my lessons week. Tons of notes and reference sources accumulated for final preparation before entering the examination hall. And yet, I’ve made myself a promise, I wanna score well in this block and this block onwards as it has been my most favourite block after all. I really can’t imagine what will happen in my future block if the one I have most interest in also can’t score. But, somehow, I didn’t get myself well prepared, do I? Haih~ really hate myself being so lazy… wonder how my life will be in later life as a doctor with such a behavior, last minute preparation !! I was once told that being a doctor doesn’t mean that you’re only required to study to pass the exam BUT FOR YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE in helping those in need in the future !! I guess somehow, I have not been qualified as a TRUE doctor, have I?
Okay… we’ll see about that later as I’m still in progress of changing my attitude ;p Now, I would like to talk about my study life during my final preparation days. It was indeed the most stressful and exhausted revision period I’ve ever been through all these year. I’ve never been studying in such a way, even for my STPM. I guess being a medical student really does make my life a total change. I still can remember vividly that I’ve been in extreme stress during my final preparation for UGM entrance test. I can hardly sleep the day before the test and I guess my body adrenalin concentration during that particular period had achieved the highest level. And I guess, this is what keeping me moving forwards all these while, especially when I’m in great depression and feel like giving up. It really took me almost everything to have entered this university, taking the course I’ve ever dreamt for. However, that was not the greatest extend of what I’ve been through as things were even ‘worse’ as I’ve been needing to study until 2, 3 and even once, 4am in the morning to finish what was scheduled to be completed within that particular day. That was indeed, really TIRING !!
I knew, as always, I deserved all these for not putting in efforts on my studies before the block exam. I knew exactly when the block exam going be held, unlike during my high school but yet, I can be so reckless on my studied !! Really unforgivable, right ? I was once received such a message from a friend of mine : Just try your best a good medical student. Enjoy the knowledge. Yup.. that’s what it takes to be not just a good medical student but a good doctor in the future as well, enjoy the knowledge !! That’s the way to improve, that’s the way to make one not to feel stress or tense in studies, because, he/she is enjoying what he/she is doing !! Well, I guess it’s time for me to turn over a new leaf, to put more effort on my studies and in the same time, enjoy what I’m studying. Who knows it will eventually turn me into a doctor with great knowledge ;p Besides, my ability to study, which is way far behind from my friends, especially those who do really need much efforts and time to spend on studies but yet able to score well, have required me to put more efforts in order to achieve my desire result. I knew, I’m not that smart and good in studies but somehow, I believe that efforts, will be able to change it !!
No comments:
Post a Comment