Is it a necessity to be afraid to ask for someone’s help in the effort of boosting your achievement? I’m currently in a situation that I wanna learn more and thinking that I’m be able to perform well in Histology tests, as well as other tests and block exams with a better understanding and mastering the skill of learning, which I was once have not putting much attention to it, from one of the top JPA scholars I got to know here. I guess that it may have been the learning method I’m currently adapting isn’t the right one. However, there is a feeling that she finds it uneasy, if not abit frustrating to have to guide me on that. We are not really that close anyway, just a simple ‘hi-bye’ friend. Is it really a wise decision to keep asking her for assistance in my studies? I really have no clue on that. I just wanna be like her, being the top student with lots of knowledge. That’s my only intension for all that~
Thursday, 19 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment