Thursday, 5 March 2009

New semester, New group, New challenges~

Well, honestly, I really have no idea what actually have I done to have deserved a group like this. It’s a total shit group with members who suck to the max !! I have been looked down, turned down and ignored by most of them who consider themselves know everything about anything. Well, I guess there isn’t a need for me to mention which ‘group’ they are belongs into as I did mention it before. They are really nothing but rubbish !! For instance, they screw up the tutorial session which is actually a session that we are suppose to discuss what we learnt and share knowledge. They, however have been making it a total nonsense, total rubbish session with barely any objectives achieved!! Every single thing they shared is nothing but the most basic thing which evens a secondary school student will be able to provide such an answer. Questions rise is just answered with a damn brief answer without any further explanations and yet, worse still denying and ignoring further explanations intended to be given by others. How the hell others going to learn with such rubbish members around ? Furthermore, questions asked for further explanations and ideas given are responded with an annoying look. Well, they do seriously think that they are the cleverest species in the world and know every single thing on earth while people who do not know certain things that they knew are absolutely idiotic, don’t they ? The most annoying part is that, as far as I know, there is one member who has been complaining to my friends that I have not been saying anything during the tutorial session which eventually will make them think that I’m useless and have not been studied for that at all !! I really feel like giving him a punch and a kick for that !! Actually how am I going to do that with all those annoying people around, denying everything I say ? What will they do if they were in my shoe ? Furthermore, I, who has always been treated as invisible all these while is yet, another ‘tool’ for them to clean up all their mess, and as well as their shit !! I’m always the first one who pop out in their mind when it comes to a time where we need to do reports, cleaning up instruments used and so on BUT my existence will never be noticed when it comes to joyful, interesting and any periods which benefit us, such as injecting drugs, measuring vital signs, having independent skills study sessions and so on. I truly pissed off with all of them who think that they are the greatest of all mankind and can totally ignore how others feel about that. Well, now, I’ll just concentrate on what I’m studying and try to acquire more skills and knowledge. I’ve signed up for a 3rd year module where we need to communicate and educate the community about health issue on the 25th of May and I’m the only international programme student among all the participants. I really do hope that it can bring me more knowledge about communication and as well skills improvement. I’m planning to go for TBMM (Tim Bantuan Medika Mahasiswa) where I’ll be able to acquire more skills and as well hands-on practices. If I’m capable to proceed with another activity without influencing my academic performance, I’m thinking of getting myself into TFSS – being a skills lab assistance where I’ll be able to have consistence skills training with teaching the juniors clinical skills, as well acquiring new clinical skills (one of the benefit of being a lab assistance). We’ll see how it goes……

No comments: