27th of March… Today is the very 1st day I get myself into the community of Yogyakarta city, as a respondent towards the health issue among mid and lower class of the community. Actually, I’m kinda excited in getting myself into the field, experience how it is like to be a community healthcare volunteer, a health educator as well as a ‘temporary’ doctor. Haha~
As expected, language is the major problem I faced during my very 1st time getting into the community. I can hardly comprehend the Indonesia languages that they use in daily communication, especially Java language, which the kids that I’m going to mix with in the next 8 weeks, are using to communicate. However, for me, such a challenge is nothing but a force to keep me learning and be superior than others.
Ya, speaking about that, I received a message from the girl I’ve been mentioning in previous post, the girl that inspiring me all these while. It seems like someone has been talking bad behind me recently. Someone who does not render any help whenever required but keep complains about me to others, ruining my reputation!! I really don’t understand what benefit he’ll get for doing this kinda evil act. As a group leader, he does absolutely nothing but ignoring my existence in the group, just like my other group members. I mean, as a leader, you should at least try to get everyone helping each other, care for each other and building up the team spirit, right ? I’m not questioning about our qualification of being a leader and now, you are complaining to others that I’m not cooperating with others, keeping silent all the time and not willing to participate in group activities ? This is way TOO MUCH !! Didn’t you actually realize that I’ve been trying to get myself into this good-for-nothing group, trying to contribute something and participate in all the activities ? I guess you don’t right ? Because you never bother !! Everyone is so cocky that everything I said is useless, everything I do is wrong and my existence is never yours concern. I really sick of being with you guys who think that you are the mightiest, the smartest !! Does anyone actually pay attention on what I’m trying to do, help and contribute ? Ask yourself this question !! I have not been mentioning a word about this to others and now, you are the one who trying to spoil my image in front of others. Maybe you are smart, but absolutely not in everything. You will pay for whatever you did to me in the future. I assure you on that !!
Sunday, 5 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment